For the start – Every new version of WordPress includes performance improvements and security fixes. If you don’t update and maintain your WordPress site, its performance might suffer, and consequently, you might lose web visitors.
Regularly updating and maintaining your site is crucial to ensuring that your site is running at full capacity. Just like cars, websites require maintenance to operate properly. Properly maintaining your site helps to ensure site security, increase the number of new visitors, boost returning traffic, and more.
What does website maintenance mean?
Website maintenance is the process of checking to see whether your website is healthy and performing well. It’s about keeping up with security updates, fresh content, encouraging traffic growth, and making sure your website visitors are happy. … Think of websites as something that needs to be oiled regularly.
What is WordPress and why is it important?
The software is open-source allowing developers to create a wide array of plug-ins, themes, and widgets. WordPress is widely considered easy to use and is the CMS of choice for almost 75 million websites.” So it means it’s like an online tool that everyone can access if and only if they have an account.
What does WordPress maintenance include?
This includes your WordPress hosting, the WordPress software itself, plugins, and themes, and more. So be aware and choose the right place for it for you. Check our page work and clients.
What happens when a site is not properly maintained?
Without regular updates and proper maintenance, your content will become outdated, and if you truly start slacking, your domain name may expire which means you will no longer even have a website to maintain!
So we have to do a lot of work and here it is for example:
• We will fix any issues or bugs when you sign up and take care of them ongoing.
• We provide weekly WordPress Core, Theme & Plugin updates to keep your site in tip-top shape.
• We backup your website to our secure cloud server every day for complete peace of mind.
• 24/7 Monitoring – We will install a firewall to improve your website’s security and monitor for malware 24/7.
• Slow page loading times are common for WordPress websites. We will tune-up your site to speed up page loading times
1. Check the loading speed
2. Keep your content fresh
3. Look at your meta tags
4. Check for broken links
5. Dig out duplicate content
6. Investigate backlinks
7. Keep up with keywords
8. Use Google Analytics…
Keep your WP fresh and alive!